Sparkling Music for Regular Social Dancing with Henry & Jeannie at...
Weekly Dancing at The Livermead House Hotel,
Click here for more details about this fantastic dance venue
Thursday Evenings, 8.00pm - 11.00pm During 2013
Contact us for more information on Tel: 01803 325905
Parking on site.
Dancing provides a great social life off the dance floor as well as on it and most supporters get together in small groups to socialise in other ways.
But you can’t beat regular dance nights to forge friendships and our friendly group mix and match well always making newcomers welcome.
For many years, Henry and Jeannie Clark have organised regular Social Dancing at the Livermead House Hotel. The Livermead has a lovely ballroom which enables dancers to experience Ballroom, Latin and Sequence in a great venue, with beautiful chandeliers providing a luxury ambience. With the best available recorded music, these evenings are going from strength to strength. Numerous special events are held throughout the year.
For more information contact Jeannie on 01803 325 905
The FESTIVE SEASON BALL at EXMOUTH PAVILION is on SATURDAY DEC 28 2013
instead of New Year's Eve!
The NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL 2013 is at CITY COLLEGE, PLYMOUTH
Special Dance Events at The Livermead House Hotel, Torquay in 2013
- Mar 28 — “Easter Dance” at Livermead Cliff Hotel
- Apr 11 — “Spring Ball” — evening wear
- May 16 — “Lilactime Dance”
- Jun 20 — “Flaming June”
- Jul 4 — “American Independence Day”
- Aug 15 — “Jungle & Safari Night”
- Sep 19 — “Indian Summer”
- Oct 31 — “Halloween Dance”
- Nov 21 — “Sparklers Night”
- Dec 19 — “Christmas Dinner & Dance”
Ballroom – Latin – Sequence – Old Time – and more
Monthly dancing at The Royal Seven Stars Hotel, Totnes in 2013
Strictly on Sundays — Dancing at the The Royal Seven Stars Hotel
Join us on the last Sunday of each month, from 3-5:30pm (starting Jan 27th 2013) in the beautifully refurbished ballroom with sprung floor newly installed following last Autumn's devastating fire
Sunday lunch can be booked by phoning the hotel on 01803 862125
Entry costs £4 and includes teas
Free parking is available at Morrisons
Saturday dancing at City College, Plymouth
Sparkling Music for Social Dancing in Plymouth
Ballroom, Latin, Sequence, Jive, Old Time dancing throughout the Autumn — on Saturdays
8pm–11:30pm. Entry £6 on the door.
Bring your own drinks — Tea/Coffee on tap – Parking on site
Please note that it will not be possible to hold a dance on January 12th
- Mar 9th — “Heralding a New Spring” — clad in green and white
- Mar 23rd — “Easter Chocolate Night” — with Easter bonnets if you wish
- Apr 6th — “Spring Ball” — featuring seasonal flowers
- Apr 20th — “Celebrating England & St George”
- May 4th — “If You Go Down To The Woods Today…” — something about teddy bears & picnics
- May 18th — “Lilactime Dance”
- June 1st
- June 15th
- June 29th
- July 13th
- July 27th
- Aug 3rd
- Aug 10th
- Aug 17th — Wally has been invited to host this date
- Aug 24th
- Aug 31st
- Sep 14th
- Sep 28th
- Oct 12th
- Oct 26th
- Nov 12th
- Nov 26th
- Dec 7th
- Dec 21st — “Xmas Party Night”
Follow these themes if you wish — it's more fun if you do!
Our NEW YEARS EVE BALL has been booked for Monday Dec 31st
at CITY COLLEGE, PLYMOUTH — evening wear preferred
There is a full bar and light refreshments are available at the centre
Ticket price to be confirmed later.
The Watermark is a modern very well appointed centre with excellent facilities in the heart of Ivybridge — opposite the Town Hall.
It houses the library and the cafe on the ground floor with meeting rooms, bar facilities and a fair sized hall above (accessed by lift).
Weekend Dancing for 2013 in the Exeter & East Devon area
All on Saturdays from 8:00–11:00pm. There's free parking at the venue, a full bar is available and entry costs £7
- Mar 30th — “Spring Ball at Easter” — featuring spring flowers. Evening wear preferred
- May 25th — “Lilactime Dance” — with favourite seasonal colours
- Jul 6th — “Summer Ball” — with colourful summer evening wear
No late Summer/early Autumn dates due to summer shows.
- Dec 28th — “Festive Season Glitter Ball”
Dancing at Stowford Community Centre, Sidmouth in 2013
You'll find us below Waitrose Supermarket on the A3052.
Join us from 08:00pm—11:00pm. There's free parking at this venue and entry is £5
All dances are on Saturdays.
Please note that our January dances are being held at Exmouth Pavilion
- Mar 2nd — “Heralding a new spring clad in green & white”
- Apr 13th — “Colourful Spring Dance featuring seasonal flowers”
- May 11th — “If you go down to the woods today…”
- June date at Exeter Corn Exchange — see below
- Jul 20th — “Summer Ball”
- August — No Dance
- Sep 21st — “Indian Summer”
- Oct 19th — “Autumn Ball”
- Nov 16th — “Sparklers Night”
- Dec 14th — “Christmas Ball & Party Night”
Exeter Corn Exchange
Three dances booked for Summer 2013
- Sat Jun 22nd — “Flaming June” — Dare we hope?
- Sat Aug 17th — “Jungle & Safari Night”
- Sat Sep 7th — “Indian Summer” — so keep those summer dresses handy
Dance the night away with Ballroom, Latin & Sequence, Old Time and more with DANCING DUO Henry & Jeannie
How about joining us for Thursday evening dancing each week, from 8.00pm – 11.00pm, at
Livermead House Hotel, Torquay Seafront. Entry costs £5.00
For more information Tel: 01803 – 325905